Mystical Ninjas Ep.1 Mystical Ninjas Ep.1

Awsome

Lol, I thought I was the only person who ever played that game. lol. Good work on this.

20 Days Beyond 20 Days Beyond

Hmmm......

I have no idea wtf it was about, but I liked it.

Akira The Don - L.I.T.F. Akira The Don - L.I.T.F.

Wow

That was awsome man. I tottally dig the song too. Very nice job on this. You get a big 5.

Elf Girl Sim Date RPG Elf Girl Sim Date RPG

Pretty good.

That was really good. The girls were pretty realistic, in that they werent attracted to perverts and suck. Aslo, I like the name references to Le Miserables. ;)

costome coaster costome coaster

Nice!

A little editing here and there would make it perfect. Add some land marks in. Also, fix the camera so it rotates with the track. It is a really cool idea, I've never seen anything like this. Keep up the good work.

Mass Suicide Mass Suicide

VEry nice

Very good job, i think this is worthy od the front page

Outset Island Orchestrated Outset Island Orchestrated

Holy Balls!

When I listened to that, I felt like I was playing the game again. It was perfect! You are one of the best artists on NG, for sure. I have a question though. Are these all real instruments? The flute was what got me thinking that, it sounded very very realistic. One thing I'd like the say though is I thought it stopped too abruptly, very good work though.

SuperTonic64 responds:

Me the best artist!?! (Nah, :P) :)

Some of those instruments are actually real, but each note is individually recorded into what you call a "Soundfont." These patches can be used in FL Studio, or they can be used in MIDI songs if you don't the sound of the MIDI.

I'm sorry it stopped so suddenly! Its supposed to be loopable, but I can't figure out how to cut it loopable. I'll have to work on that!

Thanks for the great review!

B0UNC3 - Paradise on E [DEMO] B0UNC3 - Paradise on E [DEMO]

M-azing

That was awsome. You sir, are a god among the audio portal. This song, and all your music for that matter, is better then any professional I have ever heard. Keep up the awsome work!

Mario64 Bombomb Battlefield Mario64 Bombomb Battlefield

Good job

Good job on this, don't listent to all those dumbasses who think you recorded it, they have no idea wtf they're talking about. It did sound really good, better then the song in the game.